Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter "responsible person") within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 DS-GVO is:
HK-CON GmbH Maschinenbau
Dipl.-Ing. Reinhold Kraft
Commercial register/no.: HRB 2032
Register Court: Registergericht: Amtsgericht Fulda
Fax: +49 661 2506220
Data types, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and using personal data.1. types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited etc.), inventory data (name, address etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax etc.),
2. purposes of the processing pursuant to Art. 13 (1) c) DS-GVO
Optimize website technically and economically, enable easy access to the website, improve user experience, make website user-friendly, economic operation of advertising and website, marketing / sales / advertising, create statistics, avoid SPAM and abuse, handle contact requests,
3. categories of persons concerned under Article 13 (1) e) DS-GVO
Website visitors/users, customers, suppliers, prospects, applicants, employees, employees of customers or suppliers,
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to your request, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail in this respect, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
Passing on of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we will not pass on any data to third parties. If this should be the case, however, the transfer will be made on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when data is transferred to online payment providers for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, danger prevention or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors within the framework of an agreement for order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We select our processors carefully, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
With the adoption of the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO), a uniform basis for data protection in Europe was created. Your data is therefore processed primarily by companies to which the DS-GVO applies. If, however, processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must comply with the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DS-GVO. This means that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the EU Commission's officially recognized determination of a level of data protection corresponding to that of the EU or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses".
In so far as we obtain your express consent to the transfer of data to the USA due to the invalidity of the so-called "Privacy Shield", according to Art. 49 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO, we will point out the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, if necessary without legal recourse for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the consent granted for processing is revoked by you or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless its further storage is required for evidence purposes or this is opposed by statutory storage obligations. This includes, for example, commercial storage obligations for business letters according to § 257 para. 1 HGB (6 years) as well as tax storage obligations according to § 147 para. 1 AO of receipts (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you use our website for informational purposes only (i.e. no registration or other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the retrieval;
• Browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• Time zone;
• Access status/HTTP status code;
• data volume;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• operating system.
This data will not be stored together with other personal data of yours.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our justified interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO, which also lies in the above-mentioned purposes.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the storage period of days. After this period has elapsed, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence in case of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
The following types of cookies are distinguished:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website to store certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user entries e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session-Cookies: Session-Cookies are needed to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and make it easier for you to access our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, for reach measurement and for marketing purposes. They are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Third-party cookies (especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website if you do so. Please read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy policies.
- Data categories: user data, cookie, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of optimising our web offers both technically and economically and of enabling you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies on the basis of your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO is the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis. In addition, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. when placing an order.
- Duration of storage/ Deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you will find information about the Löng of cookies by browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Contradiction and "Opt-Out": You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of consent or legal permission, by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our offers. You can object to the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes by means of a so-called "opt-out" via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
- We have implemented on our website the Borlabs Cookie Consent Plugin for Wordpress (service provider: Borlabs - Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg) as a consent management service.
- Aims of data processing: Compliance with legal obligations, storage of consent.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO.
- Storage duration: Storage of the data until you delete the Borlabs cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for which the data is stored no longer applies. The revocation document of a previously granted consent is kept for a period of three years. The storage is based on our accountability in accordance with Art. 5 Para. 2 DSGVO as well as the regular statute of limitations.
- Data transmission/recipient category: no data will be transmitted to Borlabs.
Contact via contact form / e-mail / fax / mail
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail, your data will be processed for the purpose of processing your contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO, if you have given your consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact inquiry or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 letter f) DS-GVO. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to respond to user inquiries, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his or her legal obligations to retain business letters. If the purpose of the contact is the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO.
- We may store your information and contact request in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or similar system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. Inquiries from users who have an account or a contract with us will be stored for a period of two years after termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the possibility at any time to revoke your consent under Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO to the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Google AdWords mit Conversion-Verfolgung
- We use the service „Google Ads with conversion tracking“ ( service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) to advertise on third party websites by displaying ads on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage data/ communication data. When you click on a Google ad from us, a cookie is stored in your browser, which is valid for about 30 days. If you then visit our website, we and Google can use the cookie to evaluate whether you have visited our website and which of our pages you have visited. Google creates statistics about this. The data is also transferred to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google account, the data can be assigned to your account by AdWords. If you do not wish this, you must log out before visiting our website.
- purpose of data processing: This conversion tracking serves the purpose of analysis/success measurement, optimization and the economic operation of our advertising and website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") to the processing of your personal data by means of "Google Ads with conversion tracking", then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and efficient economic operation of our advertising and website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Google Ireland.
- Storage period: up to 540 days.
- Objection and removal options ("Opt-Out"): You can object to or prevent the installation of cookies by Google in various ways:
• You can disable cookies in your browser using the setting "do not accept cookies", which includes third-party cookies;
• You can search directly at Google via the link https://adssettings.google.com disable conversion tracking, but this setting will only last until you delete your cookies
• You can view the personalized ads of the third parties who participate in the advertising self-regulation initiative "About Ads" via the link https://optout.aboutads. info for US sites or for EU sites at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/, but this setting will only last until you delete all your cookies;
• You can permanently disable cookies by using a browser plug-in for Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer under the link https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996. This deactivation may mean that you can no longer use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool "Google Analytics" ( service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") to the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using "Google Analytics", then Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, tracking and analysis of user behavior is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, in order to be able to use the information thus obtained to offer optimized services to fulfill the purpose of the contract.
- Storage duration: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 12 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. We have also concluded an agreement with Google for order processing in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO.
- Opposition and elimination possibilities ("Opt-Out"):
•As an alternative to the above browser plugin, you can disable Google Analytics by clicking [__here please__insert the Analytics Opt-Out link of your website]. The click will set an "opt-out" cookie that will prevent the collection of your information when you visit this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In this case you would have to set the cookie again.
•You can deactivate the cross-device user analysis in your Google Account under "My Data > Personal Data".
- We have integrated YouTube videos from youtube.com on our website using the embedded function, so that they can be accessed directly on our website. YouTube belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. web page accessed, contents and access times). We have integrated the videos in the so-called "extended data protection mode" without using cookies to record usage behavior in order to personalize video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the video currently playing. Videos played in an embedded player in enhanced privacy mode have no effect on which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. When you start a video (click on the video), you agree to allow YouTube to track the information that you visited the corresponding subpage or video on our website and use this information for advertising purposes.
- Purpose of processing: To provide a user-friendly service, to optimize and improve our content.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Third party in the USA. The collected data is transferred to the USA and stored there. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not want this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses these data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- Storage duration: Cookies up to 2 years or until deletion of the cookies by you as a user.
- Objection: You have a right of objection against the creation of user profiles via Google. Therefore, please contact Google directly via the privacy statement below. An opt-out objection regarding the advertising cookies can be made here in your Google account:
- We have integrated the anti-spam function "reCAPTCHA" from "Google" (provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.
- Category of data and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website accessed, IP). Through the use of "reCAPTCHA" in our forms, we can determine whether the input was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other data required for this purpose may be transmitted to Google servers in the USA.
- Purpose of processing: Avoidance of spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") for the processing of your personal data by means of "reCaptcha" from the third party provider, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing for the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Third party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: until the cookies are deleted by you as a user.
- We have integrated maps from "Google Maps" (provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. IP, location, page accessed). With Google Maps, we can display the location of addresses and directions directly on our website in interactive maps and enable you to use this tool. When you access our website, where Google Maps is integrated, a connection to the Google servers in the USA is established. Your IP and location can be transmitted to Google. Google also receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not want this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses these data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- Purpose of processing: To provide a user-friendly, economical and optimized website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent ("opt-in") for the processing of your personal data by the third party provider using "Google Maps", then Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing for the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Third party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: Cookies up to 6 months or until you delete them. Otherwise as soon as they are no longer needed for processing purposes.
- Possibility of objection and removal: You have a right of objection to the creation of user profiles via Google. Therefore, please contact Google directly via the data protection declaration mentioned below. An opt-out objection regarding the advertising cookies can be made here in your Google account:
Presence in social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and the resulting interests of the users. The user profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behaviour and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can most effectively be asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users in each case and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless require assistance, you can contact us.
- Purpose of the processing: Communication with the users connected and registered on the social networks; information and advertising for our products, offers and services; outward presentation and image cultivation; evaluation and analysis of the users and contents of our presence in the social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes according to art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 letter f) DS-GVO. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to process your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 DS-GVO.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Social network.
- The data protection notices, information and opt-out options of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you can lodge an objection to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the following contact details:
HK-CON GmbH Maschinenbau
Dipl.-Ing. Reinhold Kraft
Handelsregister/Nr.: HRB 2032
Register court: Register court: Local court Fulda
Fax: 0661 2506220
- Right to information
You have a right to information about your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
- Right to correction
You have a right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage conflict with this.
- Right to limitation
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 Paragraph 1 letters a) to d) of the DS-GVO is fulfilled:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
• the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DPA and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data transferability
You have a right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored by us about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another person responsible.
- Right of appeal
You have a right to complain to a regulatory body. As a rule, you can refer to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed by us and our external service providers, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. For this reason, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted in encrypted form via a secure SSL connection.